A high and dynamic course in a rich natural environment
- 637-2, Kuna, Chichibu, SAITAMA 368-0053
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Couse: Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|Adult and Children||Indivisual : ¥3,800 /1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥3,500 /1per.
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.